Monday 29 April 2013

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (#1)

3It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly meme held over at Book Journey where participants share what they are in the middle of reading or will read during the week.


Right now I'm reading two books. Yesterday I started Cinda Williams Chima's The Demon King (link to Goodreads) which is the first book in the Seven Realms Trilogy. I'm really hooked on this fantasy novel at the moment, it's captivating and keeps me guessing. I've also borrowed the other two books in the series so I have them at the ready when I finish this one!
 
I'm also in the middle of re-reading the Harry Potter series - in Swedish! It's a good way to practice for my matriculation examination in Swedish which I'm taking next school year. I'm currently in the beginning of Harry Potter och Den flammande bägaren - or more familiarly, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (link to Goodreads). =)

-Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment